Richard’s practice focuses on all phases of Business Law, including commercial litigation, real estate, and corporate law. He also has extensive experience in personal injury litigation and criminal defense.
Richard regularly assists individuals and businesses with preparing franchise agreements, drafting general business contracts, licensing agreements, and asset purchase agreements.
When not working, Richard is a “foodie” and enjoys trying out new local restaurants.
• Served as a law clerk for the Honorable Stephen L. McIntosh, where he facilitated a wide variety of civil and criminal matters before the Court.
• Assisted a Fortune 500 Company in obtaining local and state tax incentives for the construction of its new corporate headquarters.
• Member of a trial team that represented 18 major U.S. retailers in a lawsuit filed in the Southern District of New York alleging violations of U.S. antitrust laws by Visa and MasterCard.
• Obtained summary judgement on behalf of a drug retail chain in excess of $5 million.
• Successfully litigated felony and misdemeanor cases including aggravated murder, felony drug, OVI/DUI, theft and sexual assault.
• Obtained summary judgment on behalf of a manufacturer of automobile products against a 19-count civil complaint.