J. Jeffrey Albrinck
Jeff focuses his practice on the areas of estate planning and administration and general business services.
Jeff’s estate planning practice involves the representation of clients on a wide range of matters, including issues such as probate avoidance, Medicaid planning, creating distribution plans for minor children and/or disabled individuals, and drafting documents to accomplish the client’s objectives upon their disability or death.
In his estate administration practice, Jeff represents and counsels executors, administrators, trustees, and other fiduciaries on the administration of both probate and non-probate estates, including the payment of debts of the estate, preparation of estate tax returns, and the ultimate distribution of assets to the heirs.
Jeff’s corporate/business law practice is focused on business formation/dissolution, business succession planning, acquisition or sale of businesses, franchise law, employment law and other contractual matters.
Throughout Jeff’s career, he has focused on the unique needs of his clients and works closely with them to ensure that all options pertaining to the client’s specific issue are fully understood.
Jeff is a frequent speaker on estate planning and probate topics.
When not working with his clients, Jeff enjoys golfing, serving his community as a member of the Evendale Council and spending time with his wife Natalie and his three daughters.
• Drafts comprehensive estate plans to meet unique needs of clients.
• Works with families through all stages of guardianship, probate and non probate administrations.
• Guides small business clients with entity election, incorporation and start up, including drafting Buy-Sell Agreements, Resolutions, and Dissolutions.
• Assists franchise clients with business acquisition/sale, and review of documents.
• Assists clients in negotiation of leases in all types of commercial centers.
• Selected and listed as one of Ohio’s FIVE Star Wealth Managers (2010-2015)
• State of Ohio
• Commonwealth of Kentucky
• Cincinnati Bar Association (Elder Law, Estate Planning and Probate Committees)
• Ohio State Bar Association
• Kentucky Bar Association
• State Senate appointee to Hamilton County Transportation Improvement District (2001-2003)
• Village of Evendale (Council member 2011-Present, 2001-2009, Vice Mayor; 2005-2009, Past Chairman of Finance, Police, Tax Review, Fire, Service, Admin, and Recreation Committees)
• Regular speaker on estate planning issues, franchising and business formation issues throughout the region.
Guest speaker regarding franchise issues for franchise businesses and brokers.
Guest lecturer at the University of Cincinnati.
• “Is Your Will Enough? Spousal Rights During the Probate Process,” Rendigs Newsletter (Winter Issue 2008/2009)
• “Have You Covered Your Housekeeper for Workers’ Compensation,” Rendigs Newsletter (Summer Issue 2008)
• “Buy/Sell Agreements – The Business Prenup,” Rendigs Newsletter (Spring Issue 2008)
• “I’m Not Old and I’m Not Rich, Why Do I Need an Estate Plan?” Rendigs Newsletter (Fall Issue 2007)
Business Succession Planning
Elder Law & Medicaid Planning
Estate Planning, Wills & Trusts
Mergers & Acquisitions
Private & Family Owned Businesses
Probate, Estate & Trust Administration
• University of Toledo School of Law (J.D., 1987)
• University of Cincinnati (B.S., 1984)Download Jeffrey's Bio