Megan practices with the firm’s general litigation team, serving clients across Kentucky and Ohio in a variety of state and federal legal matters. With extensive experience in employment law, civil rights, products liability, contract disputes, compliance, and criminal defense, just to name a few, Megan is a great asset to Rendigs’ skilled legal team.
Megan is a Northern Kentucky native and proud parent of two rescue dogs, Pete and Birdie.
Megan has been taking cases to trial since her graduation from law school. With over a dozen successful jury verdicts under her belt in less than 8 years, she has become one of the region’s more active young litigators. During law school, Megan clerked for Court of Appeals Judge Joy Kramer and, upon graduation, for Chief Circuit Court Judge Anthony Frohlich. Megan then accepted a position as an Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney, during which time she tried felony criminal matters involving murder, assault, internet crimes, and crimes against children. When she entered private practice, Megan gained extensive knowledge in a wide array of legal fields, serving both plaintiffs and defendants.
• Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
• Eastern District of Kentucky
• Western District of Kentucky
• Southern District of Ohio
• Cincinnati Bar Association
• Kentucky Bar Association
• YLD Representative At-Large, 2017-present
• YLD Sixth District Representative, 2016-2017
• Federal Bar Association
• Board Member, 2017-present
• Nominating Commission, Kentucky Labor Cabinet