Mike’s practice is focused on civil litigation. He has extensive experience representing clients in state and federal trial and appellate courts including:
• Product liability actions defending manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, and retailers
• Trucking and transportation matters involving personal injury, wrongful death, and carriage of freight;
• Commercial and corporation litigation including breach of contract, unfair competition, shareholder disputes and buy-outs;
• Professional negligence litigation (accountant negligence, medical and health care negligence, wrongful death suits, and professional licensing board matters);
• Defending self-insured companies, insurance companies and their insureds against liability and coverage claims
• Personal injury and wrongful death litigation;
• Construction litigation; and
• Probate litigation (will contests, trust-related disputes and declaratory judgment litigation).
Mike and his wife, Trace, have two boys and live in Clermont County. They are active in their church and also enjoy numerous sports, hiking, fishing and being outdoors.