Estate planning often garners more attention, but estate and trust administration and probate are just as important to the appropriate and timely distribution of assets upon death. Rendigs guide clients through the necessary legal steps amid the deep emotions inherent with the loss of a loved one.
Rendigs attorneys help clients with:
- Preparation of documents and probate court pleadings, if necessary
- Coordination of appraisal and valuation of estate assets
- Supervision of asset transfers and trust funding
- Preparation of federal and state estate and inheritance tax returns
- Trust administration and guidance
When the situation requires, our probate estate and trust administration attorneys work with the firm’s experienced litigators to provide exceptional trial counsel. We represent trustees, representatives, other attorneys, and beneficiaries in contested matters.