Will’s practice focuses on civil litigation and insurance coverage. His litigation practice is varied and ranges from construction and commercial disputes to product liability and loss investigation. His insurance coverage practice includes opinions, litigation, and counseling carriers on policy issues.
• Representation of clients in matters concerning construction litigation, breach of contract, vehicular accidents, and premises liability.
• Preparation of insurance coverage opinions.
• Wrongful death, personal injury, and property damage litigation arising from accidents, design claims, and product liability.
• Defense of class actions arising under Consumer Protection laws, product liability, and Federal Consumer Protection laws.
• Pre-Suit claim investigations property damage and personal injury.
Honors & Distinctions
• 2016 & 2017 Ohio Rising Star - Super Lawyers
• State of Ohio
• Commonwealth of Kentucky
• U.S District Court, Southern District of Ohio
• U.S District Court, Northern District of Ohio
• U.S District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
• Cincinnati Bar Association
• Kentucky Bar Association
• Cincinnati Nature Center - Board Member (2018-Present)
• Cincinnati Nature Center - Development Chair (2021-Present)
• International Association of Defense Counsel (2021-Present)
• University of Toledo School of Law (J.D., 2005)
• Northern Arizona University (B.A., 2000)
Download William's Bio