12 Rendigs Lawyers Recognized as Best Lawyers Award Recipients
Cincinnati, OH, September 25, 2023 — Rendigs, Fry, Kiely and Dennis, LLP is pleased to announce that 12 lawyers have been included in the 2024 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Rendigs, Fry, Kiely and Dennis, LLP would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to 2024 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Donald C. Adams – Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Thomas M. Evans – Litigation – Health Care, Litigation – Insurance, and Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Michael P. Foley – Litigation – Insurance, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, and Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Brian D. Goldwasser – Commercial Litigation, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants, and Professional Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Felix J. Gora – Employment Law – Individuals, Employment Law – Management, and Litigation – Insurance
- Steven D. Hengehold – Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Insurance, and Litigation – Real Estate
- Jeffrey M. Hines – Litigation – Health Care, Litigation – Insurance, and Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- John F. McLaughlin – Insurance Law, Litigation – Insurance, and Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Peter L. Ney – Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Arthur E. Phelps, Jr. – Insurance Law, Litigation – Insurance, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants, and Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Anthony Raluy – Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Jonathan P. Saxton – Insurance Law, Litigation – Insurance, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, and Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
About Rendigs, Fry, Kiely & Dennis, LLP
Since the founding of the firm over 75 years ago, both the practice of law and the scope of services have changed. What began as a small law firm focusing on trial practice and a handful of personal and business clients has grown into one of the Midwest’s most recognized trial firms, offering a full range of legal services.
Rendigs operates out of three locations in Cincinnati, OH, Boulder, CO, and Louisville, KY. Our successful evolution is a direct result of our commitment to delivering extraordinary client service. This commitment, and our adherence to high ethical standards and collegiality in the workplace, have earned us accolades from our clients, loyalty from our people, and prominence in the community.
About Best Lawyers
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected lawyer ranking service in the world. For 40 years, Best Lawyers has assisted those in need of legal services to identify the lawyers best qualiﬁed to represent them in distant jurisdictions or unfamiliar specialties. Best Lawyers awards are published in leading local, regional and national publications across the globe.
Lawyers who are nominated for consideration are voted on by currently recognized Best Lawyers working in the same practice area and located in the same geographic region. Our awards and recognitions are based purely on the feedback we receive from these top lawyers. Those who receive high peer reviews undergo a thorough verification process to make sure they are currently still in private practice. Only then can these top lawyers be recognized by Best Lawyers.