- Drafts comprehensive estate plans to meet unique needs of clients.
- Works with families through all stages of guardianship, probate and non probate administrations.
- Guides small business clients with entity election, incorporation and start up, including drafting Buy-Sell Agreements, Resolutions, and Dissolutions.
- Assists franchise clients with business acquisition/sale, and review of documents.
- Assists clients in negotiation of leases in all types of commercial centers.
- Selected and listed as one of Ohio’s FIVE Star Wealth Managers (2010-2015)
- State of Ohio
- Commonwealth of Kentucky
- Cincinnati Bar Association (Elder Law, Estate Planning and Probate Committees)
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- State Senate appointee to Hamilton County Transportation Improvement District (2001-2003)
- Village of Evendale (Council member 2011-Present, 2001-2009, Vice Mayor; 2005-2009, Past Chairman of Finance, Police, Tax Review, Fire, Service, Admin, and Recreation Committees)
- Regular speaker on estate planning issues, franchising and business formation issues throughout the region.
- Guest speaker regarding franchise issues for franchise businesses and brokers.
- Guest lecturer at the University of Cincinnati.
- “Is Your Will Enough? Spousal Rights During the Probate Process,” Rendigs Newsletter (Winter Issue 2008/2009)
- “Have You Covered Your Housekeeper for Workers’ Compensation,” Rendigs Newsletter (Summer Issue 2008)
- “Buy/Sell Agreements – The Business Prenup,” Rendigs Newsletter (Spring Issue 2008)
- “I’m Not Old and I’m Not Rich, Why Do I Need an Estate Plan?” Rendigs Newsletter (Fall Issue 2007)
- University of Toledo School of Law (J.D., 1987)
- University of Cincinnati (B.S., 1984)