• Representation of individuals and businesses in contact disputes, real estate transactions, and employment matters.
• Representation of accountants, engineers, construction managers, attorneys, contractors, and owners in professional liability claims.
• Jury and bench trials of personal injury, property damage, and professional liability lawsuits.
• Formation of businesses and estate planning
• Litigation of estate & trust matters
• Bethany House Services, Board Member
• Karen Carns Foundation, Board of Directors
• Volunteer Lawyers for the Poor
• Cincinnati Bar Association
• Ohio State Bar Association
• Hamilton County Common Pleas Court Arbitration (Chairman)
• Clermont County Common Pleas Court Arbitration (Chairman)
• State of Ohio
• U.S District Court, Southern District of Ohio
• Received AV peer rating by Martindale-Hubbell- a reflection of having achieved the highest level of professional skill and integrity a lawyer can earn
• University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., 1985)
• Xavier University (B.A., 1982)