Our Attorneys Represent Plaintiffs in Select Litigation Matters in Ohio, Kentucky and Colorado
Rendigs attorneys have been representing plaintiffs in select litigation matters for more than 75 years. If you need a lawyer or your business needs a lawyer to pursue any type of claim, it is important that you act promptly, and our attorneys can get to work immediately if necessary.
Representative Areas of Practice
We represent plaintiffs in a broad range of types of litigation. When handling matters not suited to contingency-fee representation, we work with our clients to establish workable fee arrangements suited to the scope of the litigation at hand. In all cases, we rely on our experience to provide efficient representation, and we work to minimize the costs of litigation as much as possible.
Representative matters we handle as plaintiff’s counsel include but are not limited to:
- Business Disputes – We represent business owners in litigation involving disputes over the ownership and control of their companies. We also represent small and mid-sized businesses in contract disputes and commercial litigation with other companies.
- Catastrophic Injury Claims – We represent individuals who have suffered traumatic brain injuries, spine injuries, loss of limbs and other catastrophic injuries in vehicle collisions, maritime accidents and other accidents.
- Class Action Lawsuits – Our litigation attorneys serve as plaintiff’s counsel for class action, mass tort and multi-district litigation (MDL) litigation involving consumer fraud, defective products and other claims.
- Employment Disputes – Our litigation attorneys also serve as plaintiffs’ counsel for employees facing disputes with their employers. This includes disputes involving compensation, benefits, severance, harassment, discrimination and intellectual property rights.
- Family Law Matters – Within our family law practice, we represent individuals who need to enforce their rights with respect to inheritances, family-owned business interests and other matters.
- Real Estate Disputes – Our litigators serve as plaintiff’s counsel for property owners, purchasers, tenants, and other parties in disputes involving residential and commercial properties.