Our Litigation Attorneys Handle State and Federal Litigation in Ohio, Kentucky, Colorado and Nationwide
When you are facing litigation, experience matters. At Rendigs, our litigators bring centuries of combined experience to the table. Our lawyers have proven track records in state and federal court, and we represent clients in Ohio, Kentucky, Colorado and nationwide.
Litigation Matters We Handle
Our litigation practice encompasses all types of civil and governmental matters. While we primarily represent businesses and government entities, we represent individuals in select cases as well. Representative litigation matters we handle include:
- Admiralty & Maritime Law – We represent clients in lawsuits arising out of offshore accidents, oil spills, maritime disasters and contract disputes governed by admiralty law.
- Appellate – Our appellate attorneys handle state and federal appeals at all levels in all of our firm’s substantive areas of practice.
- Class Action Lawsuits – We represent clients in class action lawsuits involving pharmaceuticals, medical devices, defective products, consumer protections, securities laws and other types of claims.
- Commercial Litigation – Our commercial litigation attorneys represent businesses of all sizes in disputes involving business torts and contracts of all types.
- Construction Law – We represent construction companies, property owners, developers, financial institutions and other clients in disputes arising at all phases of construction projects.
- Vertical Transportation – We have particular experience in litigation involving claims related to vertical transportation. This includes elevator, escalator, lifts and all other vertical transportation assets.
- Environmental Law – The litigators in our environmental law practice group represent clients in private and governmental litigation involving claims under the Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act, CERCLA (Superfund) and other state and federal environmental laws.
- Government Contracts – Within our government contracts practice, we represent contractors in litigation involving bid protests, contract interpretation, subcontractor disputes, pre- and post-award audits, and allegations of fraud.
- Insurance Defense & Litigation – We defend insurance companies in first-party and third-party claims and litigation involving auto accidents, premises-related accidents and other lines of coverage.
- Municipal & Government Law – We represent municipal and governmental entities in litigation involving zoning, permitting, licensing, and other statutory and regulatory issues. We provide representation for harassment, discrimination and other claims as well.
- Personal Injury – Rendigs attorneys have significant experience representing clients in personal injury litigation involving auto, aviation, maritime, premises-related, product-related, railroad, vertical transportation and other accidents.
- Plaintiff Litigation – We represent individual plaintiffs in select cases involving business ownership and control, employment matters, family and real estate-related disputes, medical malpractice, catastrophic accidents, and wrongful death.
- Premises Liability – We defend property owners, business owners and insurers in premises liability litigation involving allegations of defective property conditions, failure to remedy property-related hazards, negligent security and other issues.
- Product Liability – We defend design firms, product manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers and insurers in product liability litigation involving all types of industrial, commercial and consumer products.
- Transportation Law – The attorneys in our transportation law practice group represent auto manufacturers, trucking companies, insurers and other clients in private and governmental litigation involving claimed defects, allegations of negligence and other matters.
Speak with a Litigation Attorney at Rendigs Today
If you would like to speak with a litigator at Rendigs, we invite you to get in touch. To schedule an initial consultation, please call 513-381-9200 or tell us how we can reach you online today.