We Have the Capabilities Required to Represent Clients in Class Action Litigation on a Nationwide Scale
Class action lawsuits occupy a unique space in the world of litigation. They provide opportunities for individuals to file claims as a group when it is not cost-effective to pursue litigation on their own; and, while individual plaintiffs’ recoveries may be fairly nominal, facing class action litigation presents substantial liability risks for targeted companies and firms.
At Rendigs, our class action litigators bring centuries of relevant experience to handling all types of multi-plaintiff claims. Our firm has the capabilities required to effectively represent clients in large-scale class action litigation nationwide. From class certification through settlement and trial, we take a strategic approach to every stage of the process, and we leverage our experience and resources to efficiently secure favorable results for our clients.
Experienced Counsel for Class Action, Mass Tort and Multi-District Litigation (MDL) Claims
We represent clients in all types of class action litigation, and we handle other types of mass tort claims and multi-district litigation (MDL) as well. From the moment of our engagement, we work closely with our clients to help them evaluate their options and choose the best path forward. Our practice encompasses matters including (but not limited to):
- Antitrust and Consumer Protection Litigation – We handle class action litigation involving allegations of price fixing, market segmentation, monopolization, predatory collections practices, telemarketing fraud, and other antitrust and consumer protection violations.
- Bank Fraud Litigation – We also handle class action litigation involving allegations of predatory lending practices, undisclosed fees, excessive fees, mismanagement of funds and other forms of bank fraud.
- Defective Product Litigation – A significant portion of our class action, mass tort and MDL practice is devoted to handling defective product claims. We handle cases involving all types of products, including automotive components, consumer products, medical devices, pharmaceuticals and vertical transportation assets.
- Employment Litigation – Multi-plaintiff litigation in the employment sector is becoming increasingly common. We handle cases involving allegations of systemic discrimination, Equal Pay Act (EPA) violations, Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) violations and other statutory employment law claims.
- Environmental Claims – Within our broader environmental law practice, we represent clients in class action cases involving allegations of widespread harm caused by water contamination, oil spills and other environmental disasters.
- Pension and ERISA Claims – In addition to other employment-related claims, we also represent clients in class action litigation involving employees’ pension rights and their rights under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA).
- Securities Litigation – We handle securities class action and MDL litigation as well. Our practice includes handling claims against publicly-traded companies and brokerage firms alleging fraudulent misrepresentations and omissions, market manipulation, misappropriation, and other fraudulent practices resulting in financial harm to investors.
Speak with a Class Action Litigator at Rendigs
For more information about our class action litigation practice, please contact us to schedule an appointment with an attorney at Rendigs. To discuss how we can help, call 513-381-9200 or tell us how we can help online today.