• Representation of engineers and architects in design and construction defect litigation.
• Representation of major insurance carriers in the preparation of insurance coverage opinions and the litigation of declaratory judgment actions.
• Handling of appeals in state and federal courts.
• Representation of governmental entities in civil rights and employment discrimination cases.
• Handling of admiralty law claims and coverage matters.
• Received AV peer rating by Martindale-Hubbell- a reflection of having achieved the highest level of professional skill and integrity a lawyer can earn
• Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
• Southern District of Ohio
• Northern District of Ohio
• Eastern District of Kentucky
• Western District of Kentucky
• Cincinnati Bar Association
• Ohio State Bar Association
• Kentucky Bar Association
• Northern Kentucky Bar Association
• Junior Diabetes Research Foundation, Ride for the Cure Committee (2005-present)
• Board of Chamber Music Cincinnati (present)
• Cincinnati Chamber Music Society, Board Member (1999 – 2006)
• Volunteer Lawyers for the Poor (1993 – present)
• Seven Hills Upper School Mock Trial Team, Legal Advisor and Coach (2009 – present)
• Clifton Senior Multi-Service Center, Board Member (1995 – 2006)
• “A Survey of Statutes of Repose and their Application,” Construction Law Seminar, Defense Research Institute, San Diego, California (March 1996)
• University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., 1990)
• Boston College (B.A., 1975)
- Professional Liability
- Admiralty & Maritime Law
- Class Action Lawsuits
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Insurance Defense & Litigation
- Municipal & Government Law
- Insurance Coverage & Bad Faith
- Bad Faith & Extra-Contractual Liability
- Coverage Opinions and Declaratory Judgment Litigation